TRUCK NIGHT IN AMERICA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody watching this? Its awesome!

https://www.history.com/shows/truck-night-in-america

thumbsup2.gif

I've watched a couple times. Some decent shows on. I like Forged in Fire, makes me want to give one a try. The shows seem like hey are good for awhile and then they need to add alot of drama to get people to watch and then I'm done.

Originally Posted By: Chris142
They all get stuck in the mud hole at the end...Lame.

A majority do but I've seen one that didn't.. he had that thing nailed and floated right over it.

I think of a few farm challenges to add to that course...

Originally Posted By: Chris142
They all get stuck in the mud hole at the end...Lame.

It mud hole tests the drivers abilty to extricate himself with a winch. Its by design, duh.

I love to see how different kinds of vehicles perform relative to one another. Jeep vs. Dodge 3/4 ton truck. Do it!

I am amazed this show is not generating much interest here. Its real guys driving their own rigs pitted against each other. I guess too many people here would rather watch the Kardashians or something.

Originally Posted By: gfh77665
I am amazed this show is not generating much interest here. Its real guys driving their own rigs pitted against each other. I guess too many people here would rather watch the Kardashians or something.

You mean the Kardashians are on now? - please, tell me what channel, I must see them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back