Nanking cross sport sp9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a set of these for a two wheel drive truck. Anyone used Nanking tires? I've had better luck with inexpensive off brand tires than some of the big manufacturers.

I ordered a set of 4 SP9 tires, sized 215/55r17, for a blowout deal of $56 delivered, a while back.. because while I didn't need tires at the time, it was too good of a deal to pass up. I expect I will probably end up having them mounted on one of my two cars before the end of August.

Right now, they're stacked in my garage, and from what I can tell, seem to be decent tires. I know I will have no qualms about using them.

I have the SP-9's in size 185/60-15 on my Honda Civic. They were $40 each from Walmart. I wanted some cheap tires to go with my cheap car. I have about 1,500 miles on them and am very impressed. They are smooth and quiet. Been in rain and slushy snow and they were good there as well. I would certainly buy these again, even for a nicer car.

When I bought my flatbed trailer it came with some HD Nanking tires on it. I thought they were just some no name China tire I'd replace quickly. Many years later they are still on it, wearing very well, and I'll probably replace them with the same tire. Very impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back