SUPER TECH HM FULL SYN 5W30 VOA

Status
Not open for further replies.
OIL ANALYSIS REPORT
UIN 066EE37
New Oil Unit No. New Engine Oil
Unit: Make Model Serial No. Capacity: Site
Compartment: Name New Oil Make Model Serial No.
Customer:
DIAGNOSIS New oil. Diagnosis not applicable.
ANALYST: Jon.Sowers
LEGEND
Severe Abnormal Caution Normal

Normal
DATE SAMPLED 20-Mar-18 DATE RECEIVED 30-Mar-18 DATE REPORTED 04-Apr-18 LAB NO. 42021139119 SIF NO.
TIME ON UNIT TIME ON OIL OIL BRAND OIL TYPE OIL GRADE OIL ADDED FILTER OIL CHANGED WO NUMBER
Hrs Hrs
Super Tech Full Synthetic SAE 5W30
Not Provided
Metals (ppm)
Iron (Fe) Silicon (Si) 5 Sodium (Na) 5 Potassium (K) Magnesium (Mg) 483 Calcium (Ca) 1293 Barium (Ba) Viscosity (cSt 100C) 11.0 Viscosity (cSt 40C) 67.0 Physical / Chemical
Base Number (mgKOH/g) 7.7

Last edited by a moderator:
This is ST HM FULL SYN 5W30 btw
smile.gif

Enjoy

Looks good to me!
We have been seeing a lot of boron in d1G2 VOAs, which jibes with a post wemay made about boron-based dispersants being used to prevent magnesium-based detergents from interfering with the MoS2-ZDDP synergy. I think...

Yeah, i was surprised. Glad i was able to post this also
smile.gif

I would use this oil for 5k in my Camry anyday

so can someone interpret this for me? I have been waiting on this result. Is it a decent oil?

Originally Posted By: kpatter
so can someone interpret this for me? I have been waiting on this result. Is it a decent oil?

Its no M1 but YES its serviceable oil

Looks like you left all your personal info in the OP. I would have deleted that out of there.

Originally Posted By: LeakySeals
826 Moly? 753 Zinc? Whoa thats smooth!

I think the Moly is only 73 and the Zinc is 826.....the 753 pertains to phosphorous...

Are these new blue containers of ST now made by Citgo?....I no longer see WPP on the container.

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
Looks like you left all your personal info in the OP. I would have deleted that out of there.

Im not.the best with smartphones :^)

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
I'll see if the mods can delete that out of there.
smile.gif

Sounds good, thank you sir
smile.gif

I have a 2004 nissan frontier with 130k.. Uses no oil or no leaks..currently using QSUD synthetic... wondering if I should switch to this ST HM or wait till leaks/usage starts... splitting hairs i guess..

Originally Posted By: kpatter
I have a 2004 nissan frontier with 130k.. Uses no oil or no leaks..currently using QSUD synthetic... wondering if I should switch to this ST HM or wait till leaks/usage starts... splitting hairs i guess..

I have 2 5 quart jugs left of QSUD 10w30 im fonna use up myself. $1.85 each courtesy of AAP clearance

Thanks for posting this '51. Looks good to me. Nice slug of Boron and some Moly to boot. Low Ca for the d1G2 crowd. This could go in any new car as well as the HM market.

Looks decent.

Quote:
Are these new blue containers of ST now made by Citgo?....I no longer see WPP on the container.

I was wondering about that myself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back