I still want one..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life is short. Don't buy a toy and then not have food on the table. But if you can afford your toy....buy it. I traded my Challenger R/T in.........bought it back 44 days later. Only one person had looked at. I looked at "everytime" I went to and back from work sitting in the lot. It seemed the car Gods wanted me to have my "Baby" back. "My" Challenger R/T Hemi/6 speed is now sitting in my garage.
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: oldhp
Life is short. Don't buy a toy and then not have food on the table. But if you can afford your toy....buy it. I traded my Challenger R/T in.........bought it back 44 days later. Only one person had looked at. I looked at "everytime" I went to and back from work sitting in the lot. It seemed the car Gods wanted me to have my "Baby" back. "My" Challenger R/T Hemi/6 speed is now sitting in my garage.
grin.gif

01.gif

Originally Posted By: funflyer
I've threatened to sell mine for the last 36 years but could never do it.

Gorgeous!

I was listening to BBC Radio 4 a while back (Radio 4 is the highbrow station for the posh, erudite & cultured).

An American literary figure (can't remember who she was) was talking about herself and how she enjoyed living & working in England. She was asked how she thought British people differ from Americans. This is what she said...

In America, if you buy an expensive, fancy car and park it on your drive, your neighbour will immediately notice and think 'That's a nice car. I want one of those'.

In Britain, if you buy an expensive, fancy car and park it on your drive, your neighbour will notice and he'll hope he's there when you drive it into a tree so that he can watch you die in the ensuring inferno!

I thought that was a good answer!

Last edited:

You hold on to that beautiful vehicle fun. That is truly a vehicle to own forever. What a fortunate person you are to own such a vintage place setter. Nostalgia showing here a tad. Regards to you sir.

Last edited:

That's a gorgeous car! Kudos on keeping it in such awesome shape. If you ever find yourself in the PHX area with it, like for a car show, please post on here. I'd love to see that in person.

Im jealous, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nice,,,really really nice,,,,lucky you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back