Two Thumbs Up To H&K

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently bought 2 HK VP9SK pistols and HK was offering a coupon for an extra magazine ($49.00 value). I submitted my receipt online day before yesterday and received the coupon codes electronically this morning. I just ordered two magazines and the shipping was included--so zero out of pocket for the magazines--very nice indeed! So I ended up with 4 magazines for each pistol for $617 out the door (with night sights).

Hard to beat that deal.

Originally Posted By: Marco620
All VP9SK are 10rd only. Yes
Well...you could insert a 13 or 15 round magazine into it because they make the appropriate spacers.

1.png

Very happy with HK promotions. I received my two free magazines today--5 day delivery time from order until they arrived.

J3EI4A.jpg

Originally Posted By: 2015_PSD
I recently bought 2 HK VP9SK pistols and HK was offering a coupon for an extra magazine ($49.00 value). I submitted my receipt online day before yesterday and received the coupon codes electronically this morning. I just ordered two magazines and the shipping was included--so zero out of pocket for the magazines--very nice indeed! So I ended up with 4 magazines for each pistol for $617 out the door (with night sights).

Hard to beat that deal.

Good old German engineering. There is NONE better!
thumbsup2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back