WM Autodrive 15'' LED light bar review

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this last week and got the wiring harness also and installed it on my truck. It is amazing at night and lights up dark back roads and it is better than my oem headlights which are absolute [censored] anyways and need to be replaced.
The light bar and harness was around $58.00 and was well worth it and the harness was good quality to me.

I do treat my lights like high beams and dim them when i come up to a passing car. That is the only rule to follow in my area where i live.

Unlike you, I hate LED lights. Very annoying to drive towards.

..even for the factory issued headlamps. The color is gross and the glare is even worse.

>>I am glad you dim them for oncoming traffic. Thanks.
01.gif

sounds like a great application for lonely rural roads. I grew up with lots of gravel and trees, and light like this would have been appreciated. Hat's off to dimming them in traffic.

-M

Other than the potential you might look like a trike / ATV / Motorcycle if the regular head lights are really dim, I think this is a good mod.

You'll still benefit by clearing up the OE headlights. You'll get "stereo lighting" which helps judge distances etc better than a single point source.

The real reason for the install was to help at night when it is raining because i can't see the road that well when it is wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back