Seats covers, who best the best easy to install

Status
Not open for further replies.
And quality. Looking for a set for the wife's ecoboost F-150. Something dog-durable too and EASY to install. Don't mind spending a couple hundred if they last. Looking right now at Cover King. They seem nice? Thanks

I've been looking at wetokole. A member here recommended them to me some time back, i don't remember who. I like the map back options and the front seat gun option.

Last edited:
Yep, looking into this also for my car. If price is no object than you already have good leads. However, I found a few things with similar quality at lower cost on Ebay.

I bought Coverking via Costco, they are just their low end Spacer mesh, but fit very well and have prooved durable for the last year.

After fitting them on my truck I bought a set for the wifes Matrix

Marathon Seat covers, the set I bought in 2003 are still good, a little faded is all. Thankfully the Silverado interior didn't change from 2003 to 2007 Classic.
smile.gif
Just bought a set for the wifes' rav 4. Waterproof for under 300 bucks !

My seats are cloth so i'm looking at neoprene. Dog hair gets all in my cloth seats, would dog hair come off neoprene easier?( german shepard aussie cattle dog mix, and boston terrier).

Originally Posted By: spasm3
I've been looking at wetokole. A member here recommended them to me some time back, i don't remember who. I like the map back options and the front seat gun option.

If money is no object, Wet Okole are hands down the best seat covers you can buy in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back