Motorcycling Reminds You To Trim Nose Hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was discussing the finer points of riding at a family gathering today, and got some laughter from non-riders when I said riding reminds me to keep nose hair trimmed out. I am totally serious. Suppose it's because I've always worn a helmets with good air flow and so it's just enough that if the snout grass isn't trimmed back it tickles up in there just slightly enough to annoy the [censored] out of me.

Not a major thing but sort of like when you've chowed on bbq ribs and realize there's no a toot pics or any floss around.

I once stopped in a panic thinking I had a wasp in my helmet...but it was just a stray beard hair tickling my cheek.

Got a wasp up my jacket sleeve before (low cut summer gloves). That was fun until I could pull over safely, peel the jacket and stomp the [censored].

Ha-Ha. I'm with you but on a different level

I need an orthoscopic nose hair trimmer to get further back-behind the nares. I can feel the hairs dep inside moving when I breathe.

I can honestly say that nose hair has never been a concern while riding. Like most adult men, I do trim it back periodically, but riding down a road thinking about my nose hair has never happened..
grin.gif

Wasps up a sleeve or more frequently getting trapped in a vent on a jacket, and stinging the [censored] out of me, that's happened a few times. One recent one was while riding along, a spider went walking across the inside of the facesheild. That got my attention. I now pull the pads before each ride, to check for the creepy little buggers.

slightly unzipped jacket allowed a bumblebee to get into my chest hair and get all tangled up

a grasshopper dead on feels like you are being shot

Originally Posted By: sunruh
slightly unzipped jacket allowed a bumblebee to get into my chest hair and get all tangled up

a grasshopper dead on feels like you are being shot
I have been stung .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back