ST 3980 VIRGIN FILTER CUT OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great looking filter, no combo valve. But for a value filter these are well made. Too bad WM changes up the supplier so often. I have two ST 4386 in the stash for late model Toyota cars I service for coworkers. Unfortunately they have a combo valve but they'll do for the intended purpose and interval and they were only a buck.

Looks great ! Especially for 25 cents.
Thanks for the C&P Adam
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: FlyNavyP3
Great looking filter, no combo valve. But for a value filter these are well made. Too bad WM changes up the supplier so often. I have two ST 4386 in the stash for late model Toyota cars I service for coworkers. Unfortunately they have a combo valve but they'll do for the intended purpose and interval and they were only a buck.

Luke: i did thos because member Dlundblad uses the fram 3980 on his Blazer. I wanted to see one c&p so.why not. I am cutting a Extra Guard 8316 that will fit the 09' Camry that has 2 bypass valves as it was designed for older Ford car with Zetec engine

The 4386 filters i have (all 13 of them cost me 75 cents ) :^)

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: Bud_One
Looks great ! Especially for 25 cents.
Thanks for the C&P Adam
thumbsup2.gif

Youre welcome Bud_One
smile.gif

Yes, thanks for all of the C&P’s. I really enjoy looking at the different internals on these filters for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back