IE11??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not able to sign in under ie11 when I do i hit remember me then enter then it just brings me back the main board telling me to sign in again.

but using MS Edge I can sign in no problem, is ie11 no longer allowed here?

I've cleared catches etc. nothing helps.

No nothing works, I sign in hit log in, it takes me to forum telling me to sign in again. Just a loop.

Yes using your link I still cannot log in with IE11..

I sign in hit log in..

then it brings me here needing to log in still..

Originally Posted By: daman
Yea edge works but ie11 don't, is there a problem with ie11 here?

No known problem with IE11

Originally Posted By: Garak
Is your IE11 allowing cookies? If it's set to be very secure/paranoid (yes, and oxymoron, security with an MS product) you'll have trouble.

From what I can see everything is on?

W10 Home,,

That eliminates that notion of mine. Now, I'm not one to recommend running as an administrator often, and am not even sure if it works with IE (haven't used it in many, many, many years). However, is it possible to right click the icon, run IE as an administrator, try to log in, and see if the error repeats itself?

Even when I was on Windows, I preferred Firefox/Mozilla/Netscape for a reason.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: Garak
That eliminates that notion of mine. Now, I'm not one to recommend running as an administrator often, and am not even sure if it works with IE (haven't used it in many, many, many years). However, is it possible to right click the icon, run IE as an administrator, try to log in, and see if the error repeats itself?

Even when I was on Windows, I preferred Firefox/Mozilla/Netscape for a reason.
wink.gif

Right clicking gives me no choice of user.

It's just odd I can't find anything that's should be preventing this, And this is the only site that I have this issue with.

Darn, wasn't positive that it would give you the choice through IE like it would through other applications. That's such a strange thing you're experiencing. We need some IE users to chime in on this.

Yea I was hoping too it would work, If there's another setting I don't know where it would be I looked everywhere I can think of.

Thanks Garak for the suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back