drydene 0w20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decent looking oil, never heard of the company. 79 ppm Moly 230, Boron, 800+ Zinc, decent NOACK. 2150 calcium and no mention of D1G2 suggests that it is only Dexos1 licensed.

If it was cheap I'd run it. By cheap I mean less than Super Tech, because the ST is readily available and D1G2.

Drydene was a Maryland company I was familiar with in the 1960's and 1970's. My father used to buy Drydene transmission fluid by the five gallon pails for his Owatonna Mustang skid steer. It came in red and white cans. I would bet that it's not the same company now--probably new corporate ownership.

Originally Posted By: FlyNavyP3
Decent looking oil, never heard of the company. 79 ppm Moly 230, Boron, 800+ Zinc, decent NOACK. 2150 calcium and no mention of D1G2 suggests that it is only Dexos1 licensed.

If it was cheap I'd run it. By cheap I mean less than Super Tech, because the ST is readily available and D1G2.

Dad got case of 10w30 for $31.99 from distributor

Uh, in the first paragraph, it mentions d1g2 in 0w20 and 5w30 viscosities.

Originally Posted By: dogememe

LOL!

Originally Posted By: dogememe

I missed that. The 2150 Ca seems high for a G2 license but good on them for staying with the most current spec. At $31.99/ case presuming a case of 12 makes this a $2.67/Quart oil which is a good everyday value!

Amen Luke
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back