Has anyone used or have info on Bio-synxtra ATF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We recently purchased a 1992 Safari Diesel Pusher RV with only 90k miles. Cummins 8.3. Original spec fluid for the Allison MT643 Transmission was DEXRON III. New spec for fluid is TES-295. I understand full well that Allison has a list of their tested and approved fluids, but I'm not asking about those. I am looking for an economical alternative that meets the TES-295 standard and that I can used to flush out the old fluid in my tranny for a short period prior to doing a full change out to Transynd. Has anyone heard of Bio-synxtra Plus ATF Fluid from Renewable Lubrication?

https://www.amazon.com/Renewable-Lubrica...Bio-synxtra+atf

It is very economically priced, is NOT full synthetic, but looks to be a reasonable short term (6 months ish) that could be used to aid removal of the probably 20 year old fluid that is currently in there. From what little I can find about most of their products they are mostly soy based... But the reviews that I have read on their motor oils have been very positive.

Money is very tight, I need this RV road worthy soon, and flushing with this product would save some 150 bucks.

I'm not looking for some lecture about how I can only trust my Allison with a full pedigree, certified, licensed, cream of the crop fluid. I just need something that will work for my situation, is better than 20 year old Dexron III in a 26 year old transmission, and won't break my wallet.

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. Have you ever heard any reason to think negative of any of their products? I just wish that I could find some more info around the interwebs. If I can get a good deal on a locally sourced fluid I will go that route, but the price of the bio-synxtra is to nice to turn my nose up at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back