It is time again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thin oils are better. The engineers are smart, and they chose them. LOL
lol.gif

Toss up between:

1.) Those with precision calibrated driver seat dyno systems
2.) Those with precision hearing abilities (but barely passed the company exam)

Originally Posted By: TheLawnRanger
Off Topic: Hey gang, let me tell you about something not interesting that happened to me. Today, I bought a loaf of bread!
01.gif

This Month: (paraphrasing) Mobil1 sludges/gels in your engine. I will never buy Mobil1.

Change your oil at 3k/3months. Do you also need an engine flush? At the discounted price of just $70 + taxes and fees

Penzoil will put wax in your engine.

OP/CourierDriver: Have I gone ADHD, but what are you trying to say in your current signature?

Originally Posted By: TheLawnRanger
Off Topic: Hey gang, let me tell you about something not interesting that happened to me. Today, I bought a loaf of bread!

Don't'cha know anything?
you've supposad to eat croissants or baguettes in the morning.

1. I will never buy a car/truck equipped with technology less than two decades old.
2. I think everyone should buy an economical soul-killing appliance(If I have to drive one, everyone else should suffer the same fate).

Originally Posted By: pandus13
This Month: (paraphrasing) Mobil1 sludges/gels in your engine. I will never buy Mobil1.

Change your oil at 3k/3months. Do you also need an engine flush? At the discounted price of just $70 + taxes and fees

Penzoil will put wax in your engine.

OP/CourierDriver: Have I gone ADHD, but what are you trying to say in your current signature?
I've had ADHD for years,,,I have no clue...

Originally Posted By: MCompact
1. I will never buy a car/truck equipped with technology less than two decades old.
2. I think everyone should buy an economical soul-killing appliance(If I have to drive one, everyone else should suffer the same fate).

laugh.gif

I get really annoyed by threads about the Consumer Reports study from a few years ago 'proving' that synthetic oil is a waste of money because NYC taxis don't use it.

Originally Posted By: MCompact

IF I bought a beanie cap logo mobile do I have to crow about it incessantly? I don't think my "soulless" friends would appreciate it after a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back