Cool Daddy-O Crawfish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the crawfish like to celebrate a good crawfish boil down here in La.
grin.gif

http://www.wdsu.com/article/crawfish-hanging-on-beer-can-with-cigarette-goes-viral/19564267

Enjoy that cig, little buddy, cuz they're about to boil you alive and eat your carcass!
Puff a little faster and maybe you'll die of cancer before they can torture you...

;^)

Originally Posted By: Kira
Someday I must try one of those "mudbugs". Gotta say I'm in no hurry.

They're much like shrimp, right?

You know how chicken has white meat and dark meat, right? Shrimp is like the white meat, crawfish is like the dark meat.

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
There sure is a lot of bad news on www.wdsu.com. Whew!
blush.gif

Yeah, N'awlins is very rough! It's like a mini Chicago. And, the way it's "RUN" doesn't help things at all! Meaning, it's run by the DONKEY.
It's the most beautiful city in the world, if you ask me. I was born there and visit as often as I can. Just be careful when you visit. Don't wear shirts that read "NEW ORLEANS." You will stick out like a sore thumb. Wear an LSU shirt. EVERYBODY in La. loves their BAYOU BENGALS! And, stay away from the allies. They can pull you in and mug you.

Crawfish are a lot more work peeling per ratio of meat yield than shrimp. I grew up on the S Texas Gulf Coast so my favorite crawfish dishes are those where the meat's ready to eat like gumbo, etouffe , fried crawfish tails, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back