I lost a Honda CRV forum?

I need help finding a Honda CRV forum that I lost in 2012 when I had computer trouble.

It drives me nuts when I can’t find something even if I don’t need to use it.
All I can remember is that the CRV forum had a separate sub forum for each generation (year set) of CRV with lots of how to tutorials. If you had a question you posted in the section that covered just your year CRV and not all years.

Please if this forum is still out there send me a link.

Paulri thanks for the reply but that is not the forum I was looking for. I have been looking for the lost CRV forum for several days trying different search words with no luck. It is a shamed that forum is gone there was so much good specific information there.

One other thing I would do, if I was in your shoes--try searching for a user there with a unique user name. For instance, you could search Google for "paulri crv" and see what comes up---whether or not you ever posted in a thread that paulri started there, those two terms combined might be enough to give you a link to the forum. If you just don't remember (evidently its been a while), then perhaps something unique that you remember people talking about---such as a purple CRV that someone affectionately called "Betty" (sorry that's just an example, not implying anything about CRV owners). The more unique the term that you remember being used, the better.

Best of luck. I keep my bookmarks & non-secure passwords backed up to the cloud, so if my laptop ever goes south, I can quickly restore them (when I get a new laptop).

Last edited:
OilSwine thank you I hate to see all that information lost.

I can remember there was an active member with a 2000 CRV that had a Latin sounding name. When some one had a problem he was always there trying to help.

SatinSilver thanks for looking that up but back in 2013 I was a member on many car forums but then my computer crashed and I got sick.

Thanks for all the help.

I need help finding a Honda CRV forum that I lost in 2012 when I had computer trouble.

It drives me nuts when I can’t find something even if I don’t need to use it.
All I can remember is that the CRV forum had a separate sub forum for each generation (year set) of CRV with lots of how to tutorials. If you had a question you posted in the section that covered just your year CRV and not all years.

Please if this forum is still out there send me a link.
I know this is an old post. I was on a Honda CRV forum from about 2003. I found it doing a search.

Back