Kendall GT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, a very good oil and priced like a conventional oil as is it's Motorcraft sibling.

Does your Kendall GT-1 have titanium?...as I am not sure if it's ONLY the GT-1 Full Synthetic that has titanium.

The Motorcraft does not have titanium in any of it's dino or syn oils that I am aware of. But, I could be wrong!

I ugot a company rental that was an Edge, 2.0, 2017. It was using Kendall. It was alright, but when I checked the oci sticker, it was 15,000 overdue, the truck was smooth but the oil was not looking good. I wonder if enterprise cares about the cars they rent.

Planning to use their HDEO in my R1, hear a lot of good things about Kendall.

This is an oil that's worth checking your local dollar store to see if they carry it. The "99 Cent Only" store near me carries the Phillips Shield syn blend and full synthetic Kendall GT-1 for $2.99/qt. My understanding is Phillips or whomever is the distributor involved sells these quart bottles to various dollar store enterprises in different areas of the country.

I have never met a bad Kendall oil. They been supplying race teams for decades and their stuff works
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: oilchangeguy
Yes it has the titianium additive

Nice, that's the one to get.

Never heard a bad thing about Kendall.

Originally Posted By: oilchangeguy
Just put in Kendall 5W30 synblend in my 2017 Edge with the 2.0 Ecoboost Engine. Absolutely smooth and quiet. Very Pleased.

Where did you purchase the Kendall?

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix

Where did you purchase the Kendall?

If you are near Kelso or Vancouver, go to Costless. They stock all the Kendalls, PU, pentosin, redline, amsoil, even the obscure Gibbs driven, M1AP ($10 less than WM), and lucas oils. Their ATF variety is just as rich as motor oil. I suspect the owner is a bitoger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back