Why do women despise other good looking women ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do some women despise other good looking women ?

I was in an elevator with 3 female nurses (approx 25-35 years old) and then in walks a female hospital visitor approximately 30 years old. She is very good looking, nicely dressed with fancy jewelry, fancy purse (Louis Vuitton, Prada, Gucci, Coach)... you guys get the picture. LOL
smile.gif

These 3 nurses are watching her like a hawk, giving her the stink eye and nod at her giving visitor a fake friendly smile. This good looking woman gets off on a floor... as soon as the doors shut all 3 nurses comment what a [censored] the visitor was. No words were exchanged with visitor, but these nurses were super annoyed with this woman that looked like a Victoria Secret model.

Why are some women soooo catty and jealous when they see a very pretty, well dressed female ???

If a guy see another guy that's a stud... we don't get jealous or envy a total stranger.

I forgot to mention, the 3 nurses were cute.

So its not like they were trailer park trash looking compared to the kitten trophy wife visitor.

My wife actually points out attractive women she finds. Our first year of marriage we went to Greek islands and she was pointing out the at topless beaches how good the woman looked when she say them. She only swam topless worried about burning herself.

My wife is a blast to go out to places with.

My wife is tall, thin and very attractive. Ive posted pics on here before of her. Her sister and her friends aren't afraid to be vocal about her good looks. And I bet that woman you saw goes through the same thing with friends and family.

Look -- my Grandfather told me years and years ago. Dont ever try to figure a woman out. Holds truth to be self evident still to this day for me.

I suspect it was the high end purse.....money makes women turn green with envy. If you haven't figured it out, most could care less about men unless the subject of money arises.

Originally Posted By: madRiver
My wife actually points out attractive women she finds. Our first year of marriage we went to Greek islands and she was pointing out the at topless beaches how good the woman looked when she say them. She only swam topless worried about burning herself.

My wife is a blast to go out to places with.

pics?

I don't think it's the looks they object too, it's the attitude. If the drop dead gorgeous woman was friendly to the other girls, they would be onto her asking about what she was wearing etc. Well, the women I know would anyway.

The "women can't be understood" lie is a myth bought by the masses and it ends up being a cop out. They are not that hard to understand.

I start my boys out this way... "This is you. (It's an ice cube tray). This is your school cube, this is your work cube, this is your thinking about football cube, your girl, your money..." You get the idea.

Then I show them a large bowl of jello. "This is a woman. See look, I can barely poke this edge over here with a tooth pick but the whole thing jiggles. It's all connected. All of it."

That gets them started anyway.

And yes my wife still surprises me, but when she does it's because I haven't been paying attention, not that she is that mysterious.

As to the OP's query, jealously pure and simple. Women get tremendous pressure to look good and almost none of them feel like they live up to it.

My wife is very attractive with a few Louis Vuitton purses. She tells that every now and then women are mean to her and she doesn't know why. Even had a drunk woman at a bar tell me that my wife was a stuck up obscenity.

I say it goes back to the caveman days. Men had to work together to be successful at hunting a wooly mammoth or whatever they were hunting after that day. Women were in the cave plotting to get the best hunter to themselves. Now substitute louis vouitton bags and land rovers for wooly mammoth meat and fur and things havent changed so much? Thats not politically correct is it.

Originally Posted By: Trav
No, that should have been cave dwellers not caveman. PC police!
crazy2.gif

lol.gif
I'm laughing but there is truth in that!

I seriously don't think it was the jewlery or purse. These nurses can afford the same...

The woman visitor was EXTREMELY good looking. Her hair and just overall appearance turned lots of heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back