Uncharted territory for oils in odd weights

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always wondered WHO manufactures those oils for them (HKS)?
confused2.gif

That's just weird! Definitely tickles that part of the mind that thinks, wow, they're different for a reason!

Life was easy once,,30 wgt for summer, 20 wgt for winter, never remember Dads cars blowing an engine...50s thru the 60s

Originally Posted By: CourierDriver
Life was easy once,,30 wgt for summer, 20 wgt for winter, never remember Dads cars blowing an engine...50s thru the 60s

I did that with Valvoline(20 winter-30 summer) in the latter 60s. And my engine didn't blow up either.

Originally Posted By: Linctex
4W-31 is my favorite.....

I mean... REALLY?!?!?

Utterly ridiculous "tuner" labels on this garbage, like sweet Jesus, why is this a "thing"? Bloody stupid really.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
Originally Posted By: Linctex
4W-31 is my favorite.....

I mean... REALLY?!?!?

Utterly ridiculous "tuner" labels on this garbage, like sweet Jesus, why is this a "thing"? Bloody stupid really.

+1

Ha no. Sucker born every minute. The Mitsubishi Evo guys that come in my shop have never mentioned this. Thankfully. Most of them run Redline, Amsoil or Royal Purple.

15qsxev.png

Originally Posted By: tig1
Originally Posted By: CourierDriver

I did that with Valvoline(20 winter-30 summer) in the latter 60s. And my engine didn't blow up either.
Our 2010 F150 runs 5w20,,never an issue,,go figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back