How much snow you got?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talked to my brother in Boiling Springs PA bit ago. He said they have over a foot total and.still coming down hard. Said if you dont habe 4wd you wont.make it up his mountai. Road to his house. Where i am northwest of Pittsburgh; i have maybe 4" total. Did my parki g area and sidewalks early this am since i am sick and took work off. Making homemade chicken noodle and barley and rice soup
smile.gif

I'm south of Chicago, and it has literally been several weeks since the ground has been completely white here.

It has been cold and damp most of the winter, but just not a whole lot of snow.

The NE states can have it.

Forecast said we were supposed to get between 6-12". Nothing has even begun to stick yet. Now they're saying 5-8" overnight. I'll believe it when I see it.

We're near the line of the latest forecast map I saw, might not get anything.
Wish the mountains were getting this instead of the big cities....

Zero; the previous storm indicated 10-18" in eastern CT and western CT with 1-3 in the CT river valley where I live; My work site in eastern CT got socked with > 12" and @ my house I didn't even lift a shovel; i live only 24 miles ATCF

We have a foot of snow here in Chester County Pa. Still coming down like mad also. Just came back in from shoveling the second time since noon.

Dale

3-4 inches in northern nj so far, saying 5-8 and 1-3 overnight still. I closed the shop for the day, last night the forcast was much worse.

We have not gotten any so far. None is predicted either. But I am in AL. It is predicted to get to 30F tonight though. Maybe this will be our last freeze.

78 and sunny here. Wife's sister lives in Chambersburg Pa and she said they got a foot. No thanks.

Here in the south hills of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania we got more than a foot. I cleared off the stairs, walkway, and car 4 times today. For the last two hours it has been still falling but melting once it hits the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back