My predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
By mid-July, the snowblower will be parked and all oil selection data will be forgotten on those machines. Snow tires will be stored, frozen engine and engine heaters will be forgotten and a new series of overheated engines will begin and so on,,, the crisis will start again, but in a new category of hot weather and oil selection in the desert will begin..imho..

What's your predictions??

Mid July? April 1st is my guess. I ran the A/C on my truck yesterday but the weather guessers are calling for a snow/sleet/rain mix for tonight and tomorrow!

My prediction: its going to be another hot humid summer.

Today is supposed to be the first day of Spring. Im thinking it's Summer, it'll be 92 on Thursday.

Snowing here in North/central Kentucky this evening, 1-3" expected overnight. Hasn't been terribly warm lately, but I expect road surface temperatures are high enough to prevent any freezing or dicey conditions on the roads.

We're past last frost / freeze here as the mesquite has started leafing out. I've only seen the mesquite get fooled once all the years I've lived in Texas.

I forecast a great BBQ season kicking off!

Originally Posted By: CourierDriver
By mid-July, ... blah bla blah blah blah bla

What's your predictions??

Do you know that one with the enjoy your retirement, enjoy the nice weather, smell the roses ?

Aka,
drink a cold one (alcoholic/non-alcoholic, your choice) while looking at all the rat=race chasers
wow a nice lady
take a walk in the sunset
look over the mountains

or just scare the youngsters with tough-guy stories from your truck-driving-past-life

Expecting snow tomorrow
laugh.gif

No mosquitoes here yet, been too dry. Edwards Aquifer is 5' below average for this time of year already, no telling what August will be like.

June bugs are out & about here though, along with yellow jackets & fire ants.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back