Repair manual sources - 2015 Corolla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all:
I've been considering purchasing a repair manual for our 2015 Corolla. I have bought factory service manuals in the past but they cover way more information than I would ever need. I'm thinking I just need something like a Hayne's or Chilton's Manual but to my dismay, see that neither has made a manual for the car and even confirmed by writing to them (apparently they are the same company). I don't know if their publications are delayed a few years for each new model year. I'm basically looking for information like spark plug change instructions/torque, CVT fluid change instructions, any special coolant change instructions - ie basic maintenance information unique to the vehicle. The owner's manual has almost no information on these topics unlike quite detailed information in my Nissan manual. Any other resources I should check? Amazon didn't turn up anything either. Thanks

Yep, you will only get that information online anymore! I love reading my dad's 1962 Chilton car repair manual! They even do automatic transmissions and "Chiltons time savers" anything and the book is 2" thick.

But is there another program out there you can flat out buy with no subscription?

Last edited:
I feel like there use to be a bunch of these on ebay for cheap. Facotry service manuals, on CD. Maybe there was copyright infringement problems.

I bought a few before, years back, had everything on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back