Ventilated seats, Cadillac XTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
My kids always heckle me for renting the cheapest turd I can get at the Alamo counter, so I thought I'd mix it up and rent a luxury car this past week in Siesta Key. Got a charcoal gray with black leather Cadillac XTS with 4 miles on the odometer...I was the first renter. Nice enough car, aside from the dumb CUE system and the big wrinkle in the leather on the front passenger seat, but the one feature I really liked was the ventilated seats...bun warmers are fine, but the ability of the fan to cool my behind and back quickly was almost magical.

Truth be known, I would have been perfectly content with an Impala like I got last time, but I'll be on the lookout for ventilated seats the next time I get a new car.

Heated/ventilated seqlats are the bee's knees.

And I would not have accepted delivery of the car with the seat looking like that. It may be why it ended up a rental.

What was it salesman said in that TV show "Are you being served", " it will ride up with wear".
lol.gif

That wouldn't bother me too much if at all.

Originally Posted By: CincyDavid

Here's a pic of the passenger seat...it would drive me bonkers to look at that every day.

Jeez, did you tip the Caddy on its roof??
;^)

My FXT has a leather flaw that looks suspiciously like a cow's...exit port right in the middle of the passenger's seat. I wouldn't be surprised if this is why a highly optioned car was sitting on a dealer's lot waiting for me, it doesn't bother me and I actually think it's kind of funny. I was told a story about salesman ordering my car and leaving before it was delivered, but I'd bet it was rejected because of the leather.

You can get them in a used car too. The Mercedes 2007-2014 E550 had them as standard.

wish more cars down south offered a hot weather package kinda like audi with ventilated seats especailly since most interiors are dark

Here's a pic of the passenger seat...it would drive me bonkers to look at that every day.

$50,000 car
crazy2.gif

and the Quality Assurance let it out of the factory.

Originally Posted By: Alfred_B

$50,000 car
crazy2.gif

It looks like Quality Assurance sat down and had a long nap.

Originally Posted By: Alfred_B

$50,000 car
crazy2.gif

No doubt! For 50 grand it better be perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back