Turtle Wax Ice--Got a Great Deal at Wally World

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up a can of Turtle Wax Ice paste was for 3 bucks on clearance at Wally World today. I love TWI. I've used it on all my vehicles. It lasts a long time, has no white residue, and I can put it on in the hot sunlight. I put a coat of TWI liquid on my Jeep JKU in the fall and it still beads beautifully.

Anyway, if you like this stuff, keep a lookout at your local Wal Mart.

My W*M is getting rid of some products but, I'm not seeing anything that I'd jump at. A little oil here, a little ATF there and some coolant overthere.

Most of the oil is 4-5qt jugs of 20W50 for $9 which is a good deal if I could use it. And there is 3-5qt jugs of PP 0W40 for $13 but, I can't use it either.

Definitely need to go check out my local WMs to see if I can find one for cheap. I bought a pack of their Ice Shine Lock sealant a while back, but I've been holding off trying it out until I also have a tin of the Ice Paste Wax to go over the top. Price isn't bad, but since I got the Shine Lock for only $4, I want to get the paste wax for super cheap as well. Almost found it for $7 a while back, but missed out.

I love the "Ice Polish" but they don't make it anymore. A little goes a long way. I found some sitting on a back shelf at a small independent parts store.

I purchased a bottle of Ice Liquid Wax, but not as good as the liquid Polish. I do use it until it is all gone. I like the Ice Detailer better. (See below).

I also use the Ice Detailer. Believe it or not, I also use the Detailer on my windshield to make it nice and smooth. If any streaks, (very seldom) I'll go back over it with windshield cleaner spray.
NOTE; the Detailer works great but don't use the liquid wax as it makes the windshield terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back