The Dubya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although it’s correct to write 5W-30, I’m tired of inserting the W. ( Dubya). Do we really need to do that? I think I’ll just save it for George Dubya.
smile.gif

The Dubya. Stands for winter. This is an oil forum. All the multi viscosity oils have the W in it. 5W-30, 10W-40. Really don’t need it any more. Just like unleaded gas. There hasn’t been leaded gas at the pumps in 38 years but we still call it unleaded. Why not call it gas. I use 5-30 in my truck. Don’t care about the Dubya.

Originally Posted By: Snagglefoot
The Dubya. Stands for winter. This is an oil forum. All the multi viscosity oils have the W in it. 5W-30, 10W-40. Really don’t need it any more. Just like unleaded gas. There hasn’t been leaded gas at the pumps in 38 years but we still call it unleaded. Why not call it gas. I use 5-30 in my truck. Don’t care about the Dubya.

We say it properly at out terminal and call the "unleaded" "no lead" as it never had lead in it.
06.gif

Although it’s correct to write 5W-30, I’m tired of inserting the W. ( Dubya).

If it's such a tiring feat, why not just skip every other letter in every post you make, while you're at it? That should certainly help preserve your limited energy.

maybe he needs a good energy drink

Ask what Jeb Bush Drinks, and drink something else.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: burla
maybe he needs a good energy drink

Ask what Jeb Bush Drinks, and drink something else.

lol.gif
and tell Quattro to “T*k* a h*k*. Three words.
smile.gif

Last edited:
A strong cup of Joe before you start typing will help.

Although it’s correct to write 5W-30, I’m tired of inserting the W.

You could have saved time by not capitalizing the W and not adding the hyphen
smile.gif

I always type it as 5w30
banana2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back