Did the Admin Really Just Offer an Opinion as Fact

Status
Not open for further replies.
And lock the bacon thread? Wow. As a member and monetary contibutor of this board for 12 years, if this was in fact the case, which is seems to be, I do not wish to continue my sponsorship of such a place. [censored] you admin, you fascist [censored]. Feel free to ban me.

What did i miss??
Was just thinking along similar lines when I read a thread just now about flooring for rental places.
“Edited to remove comments that were causing complaints.”

Have adults really resorted to such thin skin?

Calm down now folks. The admin locked that thread because it was ripe with misinformation and speculation.

IBTL
wink.gif

I agree. Free speech, talk it out. When the people are done talking about the subject then it will die off. Until the time the thread looses steam let the people talk!

Thread was locked after 26 pages. Twenty Six.
A UOA was also supplied by the OP which shows the gelatinous substance is not Mobil1.

I have never, ever posted a rant on ANY forum, let alone my favorite one. One which I peruse multiple times a day. But I have lost complete respect for Helen. And I don’t give a [censored] who knows and am indifferent to any consequences here.

Originally Posted By: rollinpete
We should be all able to say and express an opinion, if not, our freedom has been compromised...

This isn't a public forum, it is privately owned and that means you play by the rules of the folks that own and operate it.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
Originally Posted By: rollinpete
We should be all able to say and express an opinion, if not, our freedom has been compromised...

This isn't a public forum, it is privately owned and that means you play by the rules of the folks that own and operate it.

I do try to play by the rules, doesn't mean our freedoms are not compromised.

Originally Posted By: Kamele0N
Originally Posted By: demarpaint
IBTL
wink.gif

Is there anything else you know to write beside ibtl?

As a matter of fact, yes. Just calling it like I see it.
wink.gif
Besides some name calling, it might have touched on some politics.
21.gif
Helen's house Helen's rules......

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Kamele0N
Originally Posted By: demarpaint
IBTL
wink.gif

Is there anything else you know to write beside ibtl?

+1 .... What does it matter if someone gets a post "in before the lock"?

That thread was going around in circles and really no more could be added. Without a full analysis there will be no answer as to what happened and the OP didn’t seem like a deep pockets type to pay for one.

Originally Posted By: PimTac
That thread was going around in circles and really no more could be added. Without a full analysis there will be no answer as to what happened and the OP didn’t seem like a deep pockets type to pay for one.

I still say someone switched the content of the jug somehow.

It OBVIOUSLY wasn't Mobil 1.

I think it was a mix with vegetable oil of some sort.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back