Disabling Autoplay on Panasonic TV YouTube App

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Panasonic Viera TC-P50ST50 TV has the YouTube app built in, with the capability of connecting with my iPhone. I'll typically use my iPhone 6S to look up videos to watch, then connect to the TV to watch the video. The problem is, YouTube always wants to spoon-feed me another video when the one I'm watching ends.

I hate the Autoplay feature; I want to select the next video to watch, myself, without another video automatically playing.

I have gone to settings and disabled Autoplay on the TV. No use; YouTube still puts another video on when the current one ends.

I can't find any option on the iPhone 6S YouTube app to disable Autoplay.

Very annoying.

Is there a way to disable this?

It's going to be in the phone app, your phone keeps casting videos to the TV. Not sure about iOS, but in Android the option is in your video queue. I hate it too, default should be off.

5jxAMit.png

Originally Posted By: dishdude
It's going to be in the phone app, your phone keeps casting videos to the TV. Not sure about iOS, but in Android the option is in your video queue. I hate it too, default should be off.

5jxAMit.png

Thanks. Actually figured this out last night. You have to actually go to the "queue" and disable Autoplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back