great hospital. Wesley

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been helping my friend for about 1 1/2 years with her pain issues. she has ran into at least 6-7 people in the medical field that whose performance was MORE than sub par. Most of the people she ran into treated her in the most unkind ways and NEVER getting her the help she needed. then she went to Wesley hospital for help. and received out standing care was treated with VERY high levels of medical performance. And is feeling much better in just one day. I was starting to think that good medical care did not exists in Wichita, KS. But my friend found the BEST Medical care one can have at Wesley Hospital, in Wichita , KS . Via Christi hospital was just the opposite.

The medical profession is just like all others there are people that accel and those that suck. The problem being the employees at most companies aren't going to kill you.

NO Mr. Johnson. my friend knows of a person that went to the hospital in Newton, KS that DID die from a very minor thing. and my friend had other issues with the hospital in Newton. the part of that hospital that my friend went to was sold to a new co. and issued NEW policy's. if you missed an apartment by 5 min you get one black mark. if you get 3 black marks the will be KICKED you out totally. is that enough? or do i need to go on?

Doctor shopping for narcotics? My family doctor is paranoid about prescribing any opioid, and I think he considers me an addict since I take hydrocodone daily which is prescribed by a pain doctor.Ten years ago I could order a three month supply using my part D online pharmacy, but now I have to telephone every thirty days for new Rx and local pharmacy must have script before they will fill prescription. Things change and the DEA crackdown on narcotics dispensing has many family doctors a little nutso. Mine is way beyond the little category.

Mr. Hey i think you are in the same situation as my friend. i know first hand your issue. they just throu a blanket over EVERY one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back