Magazine loader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to save my strength and my thumb for something else, so yes I do use the Uplula and I only get 10 round magazines in up here which means I go through a magazine a bit sooner comparing to those who live in the free country.

I use it. It's great! I will hand load a few magazines per session to keep some muscle memory for how to do it manually.

Some mags it is easier and quicker to use all hand loading. On others use hand for jthe majority and then the loader for the last few.

Most of my pistols have come with a "thumb saver" device that I have been able to use across different guns.

The one that came with my XDM9 is perfect for 9mm double stack mags. The one from my Taurus PT145 is wide enough for 45 double stack mags.

1911 mags are easy enough to load.. don't need a tool.

I use the UpLula as well. For me they fit into the same category as a microwave oven, remote control on a TV, or a backup camera on a car. Once you have one, you'll wonder how you lived without it for so long.

I don't have a Uplula loader, might be nice to try it out.

Currently I reload by feel only so I'll always be able to reload even in the dark.
Yup, some mags are a pain!

I have a generic loader that is identical to the uplula but was half the price. I only used it for my 45 mags until they were broken-in.

I will say that when shooting my Rock River Arms 9 MM AR Carbine, trying to load the 32 round magazines without a UpLula is a lesson in futility.... And very sore thumbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back