Anyone got some spare change...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Item description
This creates a polarized attraction of additive that flows within the treated components lubricating fluid until the lubricated surface has a film layer 4 times thicker and more than 2500 times denser than any lubricant can provide (standard or synthetic) without increasing the viscosity of the lubricating fluid being used.

lol.gif

There was more than one person responsible for the product’s description section. That middle paragraph sounds like a 7th grader did it:

“The polar group of the molecules form a strong bond to the treated metallic surface and maintains a dense lubricating film layer. The straight chain shaped molecule will stand on end and form a thick carpet-type layer, which gives more bonds per unit area and therefore dramatically increased resistance to shear.”

Huh?!?

"creates a polarized attraction of additive that flows within the treated components lubricating fluid until the lubricated surface has a film layer 4 times thicker and more than 2500 times denser than any lubricant can provide (standard or synthetic) without increasing the viscosity of the lubricating fluid being used."
I would say the only thing that is 4 times thicker and 25000 times denser is the seller's brain who is trying to peddle that overpriced junk.

Makes sense to me! (kidding)

I believe ridiculously overpriced items are "inside jobs" where an office employee OK's the purchase and splits the money with the good/service provider.

A $39,000 drum of snake oil is a new high. Who could the target be? I have no idea.

Run it straight! That is 3 oil changes in a semi truck. Maybe we could chip in and buy the drum for Tired Trucker to try.
27.gif

Come on guys. Think how many snakes they had to catch, kill, and squeeze out to fill that whole drum.

If you had to choke the oil out of snakes all day long into a 55 gallon drum, would you ask any less for the result?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back