3) Chase Elliott

4) Alex Bowman

5) Joey Logano

6) Denny Hamlin

7) Kyle Busch

8) Jamie McMurray

9) Erik Jones

10) Kevin Harvick

Who is ready for the Kevin Harvick 500(k) presented, by Kevin Harvick, with guest appearances by Kyle Busch and Kyle Larson?

Looking forward to see how Harvick will do after his cucumbered win last week. I have #YungMoney on the scanner on RaceView.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: A_Harman
Looks like a good crowd in the grandstands.

Yes it does. Might try to go to either the Fall race here or in Vegas this year. The drives to either aren't too bad.

YungMoney not doing so well now.
mad.gif

Originally Posted By: Warstud
YungMoney not doing so well now.
mad.gif

They have been having issues with brakes and wheel hop all weekend. Luckily he kept it off the wall.

I tried to watch it, but kept falling asleep. Finally gave up and changed the channel. It's just not interesting to me anymore. No one to cheer for or against I guess. I think I outlived Nascar.

Originally Posted By: Oldmoparguy1
...... I think I outlived Nascar.

You and me both. There just doesn't seem to be anything worth watching. Between the "Stages", along with the, "Competition Cautions", it's just too difficult to stay awake watching it. Especially doing 500 miles in a parking lot.

Dirt is where it's at. There ain't no 6-second leads for 25 lap segments in local short track dirt late model racing. If it is, your local track sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back