Tiger Woods

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so but let's not get carried away just yet. Let's see what happens today.

Originally Posted By: bubbatime
Ehhh, he might have a good day, but I doubt he is making a comeback. He is a has been at this point.

Yah a has been with $740 million dollars but tell us how are you doing?

Originally Posted By: Indydriver
He’s back on my Masters fantasy team!

(As will Rose and probably Sneds)

I’d go along with that trio

Originally Posted By: JohnnyJohnson
Originally Posted By: bubbatime
Ehhh, he might have a good day, but I doubt he is making a comeback. He is a has been at this point.

Yah a has been with $740 million dollars but tell us how are you doing?

Tiger Woods is proof that money cant buy happiness.

And yes, he is a has been

Originally Posted By: SonofJoe
He's improved massively since he brought in Stormy Daniels to be his caddie...

crackmeup2.gif
01.gif

If he finishes in the top five it will be great for him. He looks like his old self today. He’s still 4 major wins behind Nicklaus. I’ve kinda written him off, but he just might make a huge comeback and surpass the “Golden Bear”. He sure looks good today...so far.

"I don't worship any athlete, musician, politician, news caster etc.", is my "Get away from me" life motto.

If anybody stumbles in life without hurting someone for real he's free to come back however he does it.

He'll sell commercial time if nothing else.

Now let's see your swing.

With his great birdie putt on 17 and Reeds meltdown on 18, I felt Tiger would birdie 18 and win it in a playoff. I’ll go out on a limb and predict Tiger will win 1 maybe 2 majors this year. His putting has always been weak compared to the rest of his game. After the last 4 years, second today is a good thing.

Originally Posted By: salesrep
The dude is sooo back. I say he wins another 15 tourneys and 6 majors. Rewriting everything,

I'm on the other end of the spectrum. I say he's going to get hurt before he wins another one. Even if he doesn't get hurt I can't see him winning anymore. That ship has sailed and he's not getting any younger. Once you mess up your back you never fully recover. Unfortunately you use your lower back a lot in golf.

Actually watched his game today....was surprised! He seems to have some of the magic back, and looks like he is enjoying it again. If that continues-well-he might just have a second chance....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back