H1540-PFB-525l.jpg

H1540-PFB-525m.jpg

H1540-PFB-525n.jpg

H1540-PFB-525o.jpg

H1540-PFB-525p.jpg

H1540-PFB-525q.jpg

H1540-PFB-525r.jpg

Originally Posted By: car51
Robert: thank you for the c&p. Im going to look into these filters in the 4386 variant

Thanks again
smile.gif

You are welcome of course.

Originally Posted By: Linctex
Thanks for the Virgin C&P!!

Do they make one in PH-8A or FL-1A size?

As far as I know these are available in Honda only sizes.

Originally Posted By: goodtimes
There is pleat gap on the ends, filled with glue?

More investigation is warranted, I think there is more going on there than immediately meets the eye.

Originally Posted By: PimTac
I wonder if this same plant is making the value line filters for Mazda? I’m guessing yes.

Are those filters marked Roki or Filtech?

Cost was covered in the other linked thread, but in quantity about $8.00 each, the larger filter is slightly less.

Originally Posted By: DuckRyder
Originally Posted By: goodtimes
There is pleat gap on the ends, filled with glue?

More investigation is warranted, I think there is more going on there than immediately meets the eye.

On cursory inspection the ends appear open but they are in fact closed, they cannot be penetrated past a line that roughly coincides with the adhesive line visible at the ends of the media, I can only assume the adhesive is sealing the pleats. Adhesive is also visible at the partial endcaps between the pleats though I cannot get a picture to show it.

Originally Posted By: DuckRyder
Originally Posted By: PimTac
I wonder if this same plant is making the value line filters for Mazda? I’m guessing yes.

Are those filters marked Roki or Filtech?

There is a thread here on those:

https://bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/4352002/Mazda_PE01-14-302A-MV_used_cut

Doesn’t look like this at all.

Last edited:
Hello ! Did anyone put this filter on honda idtec engines? Most of websites says they fit only in gasoline engine.

Hi George, we don’t have the idtec engines here in the US.

Can you give us the part number for the filter for the idtec in Denmark? Is it the same as the part number for the petrol engine in Denmark?

Not sure about that, but the honda dealer gave me a gasoline oil filter insted of diesel one.The hamp filter is same filter as in the pictures . I bought it from uk.On most websites says it' fits only gasoline engines. Bought a pack of three. I'm wondering if I can use it on my 1,6 diesel.

Originally Posted By: Linctex
Thanks for the Virgin C&P!!

Do they make one in PH-8A or FL-1A size?

HAMP means HONDA AFTERMARKET MOTOR PARTS

They are only for Honda...
However it will fit on other cars that use the same zize filter as say a FRAM ULTRA 7317 ..

I have used these filters before... They are almost the same as the orgianl Honda Filtech A01

George, I’m having quite a bit of difficulty determining what filter a 1.6 diesel actually uses, but haven’t found anything that indicates this is the correct filter.

David, this filter is not the 7317 cross (though it would likely fit, this is the short filter). Read the linked thread in my first post, at least until it degraded.

The filter fits on the thread. But some say it's only just the gasoline engines. Especially for vtec and ivtec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back