Hankook Dynapro ATM P265/75R16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I really wanted LT tires for my Suburban, as per the last thread I made about this topic, and I'm not too thrilled with the Hankooks that the Ford dealer put on my Escape, but I got too good of a deal on these tires to pass up. $320 for brand new tires with free shipping to my door, can't beat that!

Generally online reviews for this tire seem positive, anybody here ever used them?

Thanks.

Sounds like a nice, decent tire based on write up:

https://tirereviewsandmore.com/hankook-dynapro-atm-rf10-reviews/

You could have done much, much worse. My previous set of Hankook performance all seasons lasted 65k. They were done though and didn't even come with a mileage warranty. So not bad. Prob should have ditched them at the 40k mark.

You may like them better as the thin protective coating wears off.

Last edited:
A co-worker has them on a Toyota FJ, and he takes fishing trips into some really remote areas of Michigan and Wisconsin. He's really happy with them. He found the best deal for his on Amazon.

Have those same tires (except in 17" dia.) on my F 250 work truck. I'm quite impressed with how long they are lasting on a heavy truck that spends most of it's time on gravel. Much better than other tire brands I have used on this truck in the past.

Last edited:
I’ve run these on my 98 K1500 and never had any issues. IMO they are a great tire for the money. I purchased them from Discount Tire Direct (online) for just over $300 for the set.

Thanks all for your input, I'm feeling more comfortable with my purchase decision now!

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver

Can you elaborate? I've put maybe 3K miles on the set on my Escape that were put on at the dealer before I bought it. They seem to have subpar traction when wet. How long does the protective coating take to wear off?

Originally Posted By: dogememe
Originally Posted By: SatinSilver

Can you elaborate? I've put maybe 3K miles on the set on my Escape that were put on at the dealer before I bought it. They seem to have subpar traction when wet. How long does the protective coating take to wear off?

My guess would be 1,000 miles at the most. Prob within a few hundred at the minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back