Ugly vehicle paint color of the year award

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt buy it but I dont think its that bad.. somewhere between metallic yellow/gold.

I think the old kia Espresso color (or was it latte) on their soul was pretty ugly.

looked like a turd on wheels.

Or just look at their current color chart for many ugly ones.

http://kia-buzz.com/kia-color-grid/

Patina gold is just .. bleh.

Did they want it to be yellow, but not actually yellow?

(And then they screwed it up royally when they tried too hard).

It actually looks worse in the sun. Not my cup of tea but apparently some people like it since have seen a few on the road. Unless they got killer deals for the ugly color option.

Hate to say it but I kind of like that color. Too many basic colors out there that makes all vehicles look the same. I'd buy the color but not the VW.

Considering the sea of black, grey/silver, and white cars on lots now, it's refreshing to see something different.

This color I can live with.

Worse color ever, IMHO, was a medium green GM used in the mid-70's, almost a light pea-soup color that a friend of mine called "pukey-green."

I like it. but I also like colors that aren't a dime a dozen these days like boring white, beige, black and silver. I have owned both a yellow car and orange car and I loved that they stood out.

There are some truly ugly colors, but that ain't one. It's just a bling thing ...

What I want to know is where are the two-tones. Turquoise and Black, Red and Cream, even Nash's Tan and Brown.

All these mono-tones are just so boring, monotonous really. The highway is just dull
frown.gif

Yeah it's pretty ugly. Almost as ugly as that green that Jeep was putting on some of the Jeeps a few years ago. My mom has one in that color
37.gif

BMW has a similar ugly color too:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back