Wrestling pretzel hold. Ouch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Canadian, German, and an American
are at the World Wrestling Finals where a Russian has won every match so far.
The Canadian tells the German and the American that the Russian has never been beaten and has a hold you cannot get free of its called the pretzel hold.

Next up is the German WHAM BANG he's trapped in the pretzel hold and can't move. Ten count and he's beaten.

Next is the Canadian WHAM BANG pretzel hold trapped and can't move. Ten count and he's beaten too.

Last contender is the American WHAM BANG he's in the pretzel hold. The Canadian and the German shake their heads and turn to leave and as they near the exit the crowd goes wild and they turn to see the American has the Russian in a pin and the ten count and the match is over.

After they're in the locker room getting ready to shower, the German and the Canadian tell the American they didn't see what happened. How did you get out of the pretzel hold its never been done before?

The American says... Once I was in the pretzel hold I knew I was had and all I could do was close my eyes and pray. When I opened my eyes, right there in front of my face was a pair of balls, so I reached up with all my might and bit them.

You have no idea how much adrenaline strength you get when you bite yourself in the balls.

lol.gif
Hey Nowwwww!!!!

My old high school wrestling coach told us this one years ago. I never forgot it. He said it was him wrestling another guy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back