Infinity Q50

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife is looking at a used 2015 Infinity Q50 it has a 3.7 liter V6 with 27,000 miles it looks like it is in great condition. Does anyone here own one they could comment on? Or know anything about the Q50?

By Infiniti standards, the power train is rock solid.

Not sure about the rest of the car though.

What does your wife care about in a car? Ride, handling, looks, speed, MPG, passenger space, reliability....?

My inlaws have a G37 with the same drive train. I just did the 100k service last week. Only thing that stood out was the transmission fluid was really burnt. I would change it every 40-50k if you buy one.

Not sure if the Q50 is that much different but the G37 was more a premium sport sedan, not a luxury sedan. I can hear the exhaust/motor while just casually driving. So its no where near as nice as a Lexus or Cadillac. But is reliable, quick, and handles well enough with good tires.

Spent a few days in one last fall. Very nice car. Drove all over Colorado. I had the coupe, which was sexy, but those back seats weren't too practical, even for my eight year old nephew.

I have a couple of friends with Infiniti V6 coupes or sedans. They love them.

Originally Posted By: Camprunner
My wife is looking at a used 2015 Infinity Q50 it has a 3.7 liter V6 with 27,000 miles it looks like it is in great condition. Does anyone here own one they could comment on? Or know anything about the Q50?

It gets negative reviews on CR and Carcomplaints.com unlike it's bigger brother the Q70 and Q70 L(which has the longer wheelbase). Plus you can get a 2014 model for $25k with 48k miles on it at Carmax. Prob cheaper anywhere else.

https://www.carmax.com/car/15190550

Interior of the L version.

So we bought the 2015 Infinity Q50 for $23,500 with 27,000 miles. It was hard to pass up not a mark in the car looks like new. As long as the wife is happy that's what counts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back