S&W M&P 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to replace a 1.0 version that I sold. Going to buy a 2.0 full size 40 & run 357 sig thru it. Looking for feedback on : 1.Grip texture. How does it feel after 100 - 200+ round range session ? 2. How much better is the trigger ? 3. Is anyone seeing improved accuracy with the 9mm or the other calibers ? Thanks

I keep a 2.0 9MM in the night stand currently, which is the highest praise, considering I could have any gun in there on the market (cost is not an option for me)

Grip texture is good for the range. Its sandpaper rough, so it sticks to your hand. I wouldn't conceal carry it. Trigger is fine for a defensive firearm. I don't APEX my guns to death.

What are your plans for the gun? .357 Sig can get expensive fast.

Originally Posted By: buck91
Silly question but what have they changed in 2.0?

One thing they have a new trigger and its totally shames what was in the gun before. Its a very nice trigger.

Originally Posted By: JohnnyJohnson
Originally Posted By: buck91
Silly question but what have they changed in 2.0?

One thing they have a new trigger and its totally shames what was in the gun before. Its a very nice trigger.

Interesting, I'll have to check it out. From the first time I took my shield out I have grouped better than my Glock 23 gen 4. This is despite the grip feeling small and not totally rock solid in my bear paws. I think its either the trigger and/or I do better with 3-dot than ball in bucket sights.

I do have a conversion bbl for it. If you are patient range Ammo can be had for around $16.00 per box. If I had to bet I’d say S&W still builds pistols in 357 sig. I’ll have to wait & see but the new grip texture might be a blessing & a curse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back