2018 AMG G43 Coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought a new car yesterday and absolutely love it. Time to stock up on a new stash
smile.gif

chVDjE.jpg

3SvEbl.jpg

FfQ5Z0.jpg

Vn55kJ.jpg

Did you get the most important option? The light up front badge?

That car is beautiful, congrats! Were you specifically looking for this model or did you cross shop with anything else?

Absolutely stunning! Congrats! Is this as an addition to the existing fleet or a supplant for one of the other vehicles?

Originally Posted By: HemiHawk
Did you get the most important option? The light up front badge?

That car is beautiful, congrats! Were you specifically looking for this model or did you cross shop with anything else?
Thanks! I shopped until my brain hurt. I looked at BMW (X3, X4, & X5), Land Rover (Discovery Sport & Evoque), Jaguar (E-Pace & F-Pace), Porsche (Macan), Lexus, Infiniti, & Volvo.

I kept coming back to this one. It is very well loaded (I focused on safety due to the congested parking garages at my new job), but does not have the illuminated front logo. I am not sure it is available with the packages on the vehicle.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
Absolutely stunning! Congrats! Is this as an addition to the existing fleet or a supplant for one of the other vehicles?
Many thanks! It will be an addition to the fleet. My Powerstroke will not fit in the parking garage at my new job.

A friend told me that only in Texas can one use that excuse as a reason to buy a new car...lol

Originally Posted By: 2015_PSD
Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
Many thanks! It will be an addition to the fleet. My Powerstroke will not fit in the parking garage at my new job.

A friend told me that only in Texas can one use that excuse as a reason to buy a new car...lol

I would say your friend is correct, LOL
wink.gif

Congratulations! I love the interior. When you were cross shopping....what made you decide on this one over all those other nice cars?

Last edited:
I particularly like the acceleration; 0-60 in 4.3 seconds an a 13 second quarter mile ET is just about perfect for my tastes- and the braking and handling are also exemplary.

Nice, but it's a GLC43 AMG isn't it? I thought it was a G wagon at first, but that's only a G63 in an AMG.

Did you get the lighting package?

You might be able to retrofit the lighted star, I think other people have done it on other models. Not really sure it's worth it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back