Is life really too short?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For example will a person who's 85 years old sit down and wonder where all that time went? I'm 28 and I kind of miss the days that I only had a bike and not a care in the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: pandus13
M.O.M, You need a girlfriend!

Why? To make him old?
smile.gif

WE interrupt this program to bring you back Serious Tony:
-IT's called Life!

You can choose to see:
-the glass half-empty
-the glass half-full
-or just drink the glass and get on with your life
-or you can bore the glass to death and philosopher it.....

Originally Posted By: motor_oil_madman

Women make me crazy.

Get a boyfriend then...

Originally Posted By: Srt20

Women make me crazy.

Get a boyfriend then...

I'll pass

Women make me crazy.

You have a truck.

You drive a truck.

You maintain a truck.

You talk about motor oil.

You maintain your equipment.

You need bro-romance!

P.S. spring break is coming. Can you have in your budget going to a south-ish place? You will either have fun or ... get fun.

Go ride your bike then... If you find you are too busy all the time, weed out the stuff you don't want to do, or don't get much benefit out of. Simplify! If you've got no woman or kids, then you can live how you want to.

Life is too short if you think you have goals but don't do anything to accomplish them. Near the end, you know you don't have much time left.

Otherwise, it is what it is. Don't dwell on the past as it's gone, and don't be anxious about the future as it hasn't happened yet. Focus on today and plan for tomorrow.

To a person who loves his life, seeks to spend it with those he loves, or if his life is short on those he loves, seeks out someone to love, life is too short.

To a person who hates his life, or those with whom he shares it, life is too long.

M.O.M - Which of those are you?

Women make me crazy.

Yea but they are great! I wish I could have more than one but doing so would considerably shorten my life.
lol.gif

Women make me crazy.

MGTOW all the way my brother from another mother...

Definitely life is too short. I think most people when they are older miss the time when they were children themselves and the time (or lack thereof) they spent with their kids and grand kids. I already see it now how time is flying by with my 2 year old. Next thing you know she will be a teenager and not care about spending time with her dad.

For example will a person who's 85 years old sit down and wonder where all that time went? I'm 28 and I kind of miss the days that I only had a bike and not a care in the world.

Wish I was 28 again, ha, ha, ha. You got the picture. The past always seems too care-free (it wasn't when you were there). The years always seem to go by faster. Had a good conversation with my elderly mother on the subject before she passed away. Lamenting that the years seemed to be going by quicker and quicker, she looked at me and said "the decades are going by quicker and quicker for her". I'm beginning to know what she meant...

Time is like water, it will slip through your hands. Live a full life and don't worry about the past.

Life is too short if you're living a good life.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Srt20

Women make me crazy.

Get a boyfriend then...

I'll pass

Hah, take it from me, it's not THAT bad, especially if you find one with interest in cars too. Never know
grin.gif

I've thought about this question and feel that life is "just right" in duration.
Not too short, nor too long.

There's times when I wish it would end sooner than later.
Other times, I wish it would never end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back