Too serious or enjoy a good laugh regularly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see people who seem so uptight or angry/negative that they can't enjoy a good laugh on a regular basis. I try to see humor in many things and enjoy being silly and making others laugh. I good gut busting tear producing laugh is good for ya!

How about you guys?

Last edited:
I agree! Laughter is the medicine for good health
smile.gif

I have four grandson's, so I am laughing all the time.

I find 50 year old women have zero sense of humor an exhibit a haughty arrogance when you try to have a couple of laughs with them.

From my observations most that can't laugh at life and enjoy themselves suffer from depression, anxiety, or one of the cluster B type of personality disorders.

I put those type in my rearview mirror fast.

I just turned on Steve Harvey. His show is hilarious, yesterday, he had me laughing so hard that my sides hurt. Bringing people together to share laughter is a noble calling. I like to leave people laughing, even if they're laughing at me.
grin2.gif

I'm a bit of both, a joker that makes people laugh and an uptight [censored] when life requires it...

Originally Posted By: georgemiller
I find 50 year old women have zero sense of humor an exhibit a haughty arrogance when you try to have a couple of laughs with them.

From my observations most that can't laugh at life and enjoy themselves suffer from depression, anxiety, or one of the cluster B type of personality disorders.

I put those type in my rearview mirror fast.

Sounds like you are associating with the wrong 50 year old women. I work with mostly 40-60 year olds. They laugh for most of the day, but I also make a point to make people laugh. A lot of it is the environment.

Originally Posted By: cb450sc
If you want a good laugh go to the political section of the board.

Hehe that's good one
thumbsup2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back