motor oil madman ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he go on vacation and not notify us he'd be gone?!
lol.gif

Last online 2/27.

Welfare check time?

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
Why be so negative?

Looks like he still logs in.

When was the last time Merkava_4 logged in? I don't see that guy anymore.

Originally Posted By: das_peikko
Why be so negative?

Looks like he still logs in.

When was the last time Merkava_4 logged in? I don't see that guy anymore.

Merk was banned in December.

I'm still here. Just been busy working and talking to girls, boy they sure do take up every ounce of free time.

Last edited by a moderator:
People start threads/topics on here and get banned. I really dont get it. As long as your not being racial/using vulgar language and consistently not talking about politics or religion -- whats the deal? What happened to Freedom of Speach?

Dale

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: motor_oil_madman
I'm still here. Just been busy working and talking to girls, boy they sure do take up every ounce of free time.

Did you mean you are just spending a lot of time stuck in Houston traffic and thinking about girls?

Originally Posted By: Bud
Originally Posted By: motor_oil_madman

Did you mean you are just spending a lot of time stuck in Houston traffic and thinking about girls?

Yes lots of hotties driving around in there Honda civics while I peer down from above without them knowing in my big truck
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: BAJA_05
People start threads/topics on here and get banned. I really dont get it. As long as your not being racial/using vulgar language and consistently not talking about politics or religion -- whats the deal? What happened to Freedom of Speach?

Dale

'Speach'?

No such thing as freedom of speech on a message board that someone else owns and makes the rules in. Don't like it? Leave.

Since at least one thread of yours already got deleted, I guess you don't get it.

Dale
Constitutional rights only apply when it comes to the government. If this was a police station or some other government institution, they cannot infringe on your constitutional rights. A private sector business? They can.

Constitutional rights only apply when it comes to the government. If this was a police station or some other government institution, they cannot infringe on your constitutional rights. A private sector business? They can.

Watch out, you'll end up on the block list with the rest of us.

Dale

What I can't figure out is that he edited the original post but didn't fix the speech typo.

Yeah as for his freedom of speech it doesn't apply to private entities. Look at the case where that Google engineer wrote that paper regarding women and ended up getting fired. He sued and lost the case as Google had the right to fire him for any reason.

It's kinda like the Golden rule, he that has the gold makes the rules or in this case he that has the website makes the rules.

Are you 100% sure about that -- how about discrimination also? YOU LEAVE

Yes, I am 100% sure about that. Sounds like you aren't but still want to argue about it and don't like being told you're wrong about something.

Discrimination? What discrimination? Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back