2016 Grand Caravan SuperTech 5w/20 Full Syn

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wife has a Town & Country, basically the same thing. I put SuperTech in it the last time so I'm glad to see this. Had been using a Mopar filter with Motorcraft 5w-20 but the SuperTech was $2 cheaper for a jug of full syn. Couple things. The Chrysler 3.6 holds 6 quarts of oil so you can go a bit longer on the OCI, of course it costs more to change when that extra single quart of syn costs $8. otis24 is correct that the manual does not give an OCI and says to go by the OLM, which is roughly 10k. I still change every 5k because I'm not impressed with the size of the filter although I see that K&N makes one for this application now.

Originally Posted By: timeau
Originally Posted By: car51
Originally Posted By: timeau
otis24 said:
TBN 1.7
I'll believe DNewton3 knowledge before this hog wash

Please, confirm: this is a pure insult, correct?

Originally Posted By: car51
ST oil, Harvest King oil, NAPA brand oils are all fine oils. Too bad if you don't like it

Please, cite my post where I did say that don't like ST.

P.S. I am waiting for explanation/apologies and/or admin staff reaction on your rude post.

I'm awaiting your apologies for a trolling or a very uneducated and inaccurate post. A 12 year in a chemistry class with the slightest knowledge of metallurgy would dismiss your position as mere speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back