Rat: Trap or Poison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: ARCOgraphite
Ah, I have polish blood and my last name ends in -vitz.
Other 1/2 Scottish.

[off-topic]
My nanny was a former Polish refugee (lost her family as a 6 years old in the chaos)
My step dad had a hungarian "uncle" survivor of the concentration camps.
My mom grew up after the war when some big drought hit. Some of her fear of rats may be from that time.....
all the best.
[/off-topic]

Originally Posted By: ARCOgraphite
Rats are intelligent and make good pets - you dirty disease spreading pestilent human animal you!
Yes you are an animal!
Try to make a pet out of him/her instead of being a murderer.

They don't wanna be pets, they just wanna poop [censored] and bite everything thats near and dear to you. It's like they hold secret meetings about which things humans value the most; which areas are most difficult to have to clean out, and then devise a plan to all poop [censored] and bite all over it.

They went into the V- valley of my engine and loaded it up with heat-activated aromatherapy pellets and severed the knock sensor wire (right at the very base so it can't be repaired). They went into the rear quarterpanels of my car that was parked for the winter and LOADED IT UP with foeces and urine requiring the entire disassembly of the interior. Also stuffed the valley with coarse, stainless steel scouring pads- go ahead rats chew on that!

Poison has been the only thing that works, but try to avoid that new poison Bromethalin (which is a persistent and highly toxic fluorinated poison), I just stick with the anticoag type. Rats and ****, **** em!!!

Last edited:
Warfarin! The world's most lethal rat poison. I take two tablets every day.
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back