How do you usually cut your toast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*You don't
*In half
*In quarters

I usually cut mine in half. (Yes, I ate toast this morning!)

I don't.

As an aside, I was craving biscuits and gravy yesterday, but need to avoid the carb density of the biscuit. I've found toast and gravy, (thicker than SOS) is an acceptable substitution using healthier bread choices
smile.gif

And as per usual, I didn't cut my toast. Just plopped a measured 1/2 cup of the sausage gravy goodness over the top of it along side my two sunny side up eggs.

Originally Posted By: mrsilv04
with a knife.

Check out this 1%er with his knife. Try cutting toast with a spoon like the rest of us.
grin.gif

I love carbs but I tend to feel better when I avoid eating them. Speaking of toast, one of my favorite foods while growing up was SOS. I know this has a bad reputation for those who were in the military but it always felt like a wholesome meal.

Pic for goodness:

img_5231-small-620x413.jpg

Originally Posted By: deven
I personally like to use a dremel.....wear protective glasses though! I learned that the hard way!!

search youtube for : Red Hot Buildin’: Sandwich

ME: with nutella.

Originally Posted By: Reddy45
I love carbs but I tend to feel better when I avoid eating them. Speaking of toast, one of my favorite foods while growing up was SOS. I know this has a bad reputation for those who were in the military but it always felt like a wholesome meal.

Pic for goodness:

img_5231-small-620x413.jpg

Having no idea what SOS was, that pic reminded me of when the kids were on the boob and had an upset tummy...
But now knowing its ground beef in a cream/milk sauce, I'll have to make it some time. Nothing wrong with some simple ingredients like that.

Originally Posted By: deven
I personally like to use a dremel.....wear protective glasses though! I learned that the hard way!!

You animal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back