This is THE thickest oil I've ever seen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: billt460
Originally Posted By: SilverFusion2010
Bitog is my escape and the rules of the board are no politics.

Any former monitorships or lack therof are irrelevant

While it may be your, "escape" from whatever haunts you. This is not your board. And therefore your crying out for any enforcement of these "rules" you so seem to cherish is irrelevant. If you don't like a post, then don't read it.

It may not be HIS board but it's LITERALLY the rules of the site...

Are people really this dense?

Try again

Man what's all the hubbub? Did I miss the excitement? And yes,I'm bored! :p My girlfriend is out shopping,so I'm just here with my kitty cat and my two turtles eating a plate of Chinese food
laugh.gif

Looks like licorice coloured taffy. Now theres a car that could have won the cash for clunkers award. I dont think full synthetic oil with MoS2 and a Fram Ultra filter could have even survived.

While it may be your, "escape" from whatever haunts you. This is not your board. And therefore your crying out for any enforcement of these "rules" you so seem to cherish is irrelevant. If you don't like a post, then don't read it.

THIS!
thumbsup2.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: JohnnyJohnson

THIS!
thumbsup2.gif

+ 100
laugh.gif

I would love to see the UOA on that substance. Was that synlube? Did I miss something? What politics were discussed? Do we need to get the play dough and therapy kittens out? Shannow, i'm originally from Perth. Where are you, mate?

My buddy had a VW Passat diesel.I guess the manual said to use Castrol Synthetic.
He didn't know the difference between diesel and gas engine oil so he put in oil meant for a gas engine.
OCI was 10K miles.I saw the oil filter that came out of the car and it was covered with gelatinous goo.

Originally Posted By: Konstantine
I would love to see the UOA on that substance. Was that synlube? Did I miss something? What politics were discussed? Do we need to get the play dough and therapy kittens out? Shannow, i'm originally from Perth. Where are you, mate?

No, but someone needs go back to the box where they came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back