Corsa Highway Terrain Truck Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick1994

$100 site donor 2024
My brother wanted me to post here and ask. He's got a 1994 Chevy K2500 5.7L pickup that needs a new set of tires soon, 245/75-16 Load Range E. He only puts 4-5k miles a year on it, and often pulls a 5-6k pound car hauler trailer with it.

Discount Tire has Corsa Highway Terrain tires for only $102 each. 40k treadwear warranty, just wondering if they'll be halfway decent? Kind of seems like a waste to put a fancy set of tires on a truck that won't see high miles, they'll likely age out.

Here's a link to them:

https://www.discounttire.com/buy-tires/corsa-highway-terrain/p/11341

Thanks

Personally-I would go with the reviews of those who owned them.

They seem to get pretty good reviews.

However-Mile Star tires seems to be a Chinese brand that DO GET decent reviews as well.

However-for just several hundred dollars more you could get Michelins-the greatest tires in the world......

(Just thought I'd beat somebody else to the "punch"!)
smile.gif

Last edited:
My buddy is running those on his '92 D250 and actually likes them. He even tows with them. He just got back from towing his side x side and quad on a 24ft trailer from Colorado with them. They were supposed to be a temporary tire last year while he got the truck street worthy. However, he likes them enough to let them run out.

x2 I got those on my Liberty and love them. But I don't think the ones in that link are load range E.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back