Here We Geaux Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
As some of you know, BITOG member 2015_PSD sent me some oil and filters out of the kindness of his heart a few years ago. I asked him how I could pay him back? He suggested that I pay it forward if I ever had the chance. And, that's exactly what I did, but on a grand scale. There were even other members here donating oil and filters as well. My cousin and a family friend were doing the OCI's for people in my complex that didn't have enough money for an OCI. And, people around my small town, and the other complexes. But, things came to a screeching halt due to several conflicts of interest.
I am currently trying to open up my own oil change shop here in my town. But, there is A LOT of red tape in legal aspects, and with the EPA! It's moving along, but at a snails pace.
mad.gif

Anyway, BITOG member "e55amgbenz007" has BOOKOO M1 oil filters he is donating to the cause. I will find those that need an OCI matched up with the filters he has sent. He is sending more next month. I will be buying ST 5 qt. containers of oil online for $8.63 and pick it up at my local WM. I will then give it to the person and they will have a family friend, or family member do the OCI. I will be starting to work on family and friends computers in my apt. to pay for the oil. I already have 5 future OCI's ready to geaux!
I just wanted to post this because, had it not been for 2015_PSD starting this rock rolling years ago, I would have never done this. And, to all of the others that donated as well. I will NOT need any other donations! BITOG member "e55amgbenz007" and I have this!
smile.gif

thumbsup2.gif
34.gif

Nice;

(i can't believe I need to inform a guy from cajun country the word is beaucoup, j/k)

Suggest those filters are used to 'at least' 15K; I have about 19k on mine.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
Nice;

(i can't believe I need to inform a guy from cajun country the word is beaucoup, j/k)

Suggest those filters are used to 'at least' 15K; I have about 19k on mine.

True, but look how easy "BOOKOO" is to spell, and enunciate.
banana2.gif

BOF - good deeds for the needy, way to go. Now you can have lots of filters to cut & post from the shop oil changes. You going to get grief from those other oil change shop owners in the town like before?

Originally Posted By: bullwinkle
Wish you were closer, I would give you some oil to match all those filters! Not sure the jugs could survive shipping, though.

Thanks for your generosity BW, I really do appreciate it. But, I'm doing this one on my own, with the help from only one person, BITOG member e55amgbenz007. The last time I did this charity work I was treated like a degenerate by some members here. It's not going to happen again!

Simplegifts, we are a different breed in South Louisiana, in regards to saying bookoo and Geaux instead of go. Were totally different from mainstream America. Tons of other words and phrases which would confuse most people.

Originally Posted By: mobilaltima
Simplegifts, we are a different breed in South Louisiana, in regards to saying bookoo and Geaux instead of go. Were totally different from mainstream America. Tons of other words and phrases which would confuse most people.

Thank You my cooyon friend. I mean that in the good way.
wink.gif

BTW, we have a store here in Dupont called "COOYON'S."

Originally Posted By: BlueOvalFitter
Wish you were closer, I would give you some oil to match all those filters! Not sure the jugs could survive shipping, though.

Thanks for your generosity BW, I really do appreciate it. But, I'm doing this one on my own, with the help from only one person, BITOG member e55amgbenz007. The last time I did this charity work I was treated like a degenerate by some members here. It's not going to happen again!
Some people like to rain on other's parade. Maybe just don't post about it as much. If you need some oil, send me a PM and I can order some SuperTech for Walmart pickup.
cheers3.gif

Originally Posted By: Nick1994

Some people like to rain on other's parade. Maybe just don't post about it as much. If you need some oil, send me a PM and I can order some SuperTech for Walmart pickup.
cheers3.gif

Nick, you're right. It just hit me! I should not have posted about it as much as I did. But, I thought I was doing the right thing by giving member e55amgbenz007 some recognition for his good deed. From here on out, I am NOT saying another word about this!
You are very generous in wanting to help out! If I need anything, I promise you, I will PM you! Thank You Nick!
smile.gif

thumbsup2.gif
34.gif

Originally Posted By: Nick1994

cheers3.gif

Nick, you're right. It just hit me! I should not have posted about it as much as I did. But, I thought I was doing the right thing by giving member e55amgbenz007 some recognition for his good deed. From here on out, I am NOT saying another word about this!
You are very generous in wanting to help out! If I need anything, I promise you, I will PM you! Thank You Nick!
smile.gif

thumbsup2.gif
34.gif

I meant in the past when you posted about each oil change you did, you haven't posted in a while about it feel free to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back