Who watches Car Shows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watch alot of them.

My favorite tinkering shows are in no order- Counting Cars, Fast N Loud, Misfit Garage, Fantomworks, Roadkill Garage, Goblin Works Garage, Vegas Rat Rods.

My favorite entertainment shows are in no order- Chasing Classic Cars, The Grand Tour, Top Gear (Clarkson Era).

Just saw the newest Roadkill Garage last night- i want this car so bad.

As far as I can tell all the restoration and cutom car shows are more about the presenters, and the cars always magically appear running perfectly and immaculately finished (after having eye watering sums of money thrown at them) after the last ad break. Yawn.

Claud.

Haven't watched in a while. Enjoyed Top Gear but have not tried any of the new versions.

Roadkill was fun. I'd watch that when I was trying to exercise. Haven't watched in a while though.

I have watched every single Roadkill episode, some 3 or 4 times.
I also love the Grand Tour, i pay Amazon Primer just to see T.G.T, nothing can replace the chemistry between Clarkson Hammond and May.

B-i-t-c-h-i-n Rides is good too. That Dave Kindig knows how to make a monster of a car!

Would be interesting to have him go against Chip Foose in a design contest....

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: JC1
B-i-t-c-h-i-n Rides is good too. That Dave Kindig knows how to make a monster of a car!

Would be interesting to have him go against Chip Foose in a design contest....

He knows how to draw one..i do give him that...but thats all ive ever seen him do except drink coffee.

West Coast Customs is similar but he has someone else draw the design.

Gas monkey and Misfit garage are the worst, bunch of yahoo's
31.gif

I must Confess to being a faithful fast n'loud watcher, but just not the same without the bearded wonder...looking forward to aaron's new show on monday.
I like the Misfits, but the show just never clicked for me. my brother likes them better than the monkeys.
my second fav has to be Graveyard Carz. yes. Mark can be an annoying Know it all/pain in the rear...
but that's the show. Keyboard Warriors complain about him all the time, but without mark there IS no show.
It'd be like people saying Seinfeld would be better without Jerry...

Love Fantom Works.
Proper Wheeler Dealers- the Edd Years.(no meant offense to Mr.Anstead)
*Mighty Car Mods
*Roadkill( Took my nephew to the Ziptie Drags last summer, got to meet Elana, Freiburger, Finnegan, and Dulcich)
*Engineering Explained
*Bad Obsession MotorSport(Project Binky)

*=YouTube

Last edited:
^^^^^

Me too. It was great to see that track car with lots of big money backing get whooped by Big Chief.

I like Gas Monkey garage better with Aaron. I think the show is missing some of that phazazz that Aaron brought to it. Aaron's creative nature really made that show better.

I like Street Outlaws quite a bit. I like the competitive nature of the guys on there.

I'm a fan of Aaron Kaufman. His new show in airing Monday night at ten. I'm not into Gas Monkey so much since he left the show.

I like Diesel Brothers VERY much. The episode with Marshawn Lynch is a must see. If that doesn't make you smile, check your pulse.

i like some of them. the issue i have is that most car shows are built on drama between people. the monkey guy has an ego so big he HAS to be in TEXAS no other state will have enough space for his ego.

Originally Posted By: NYEngineer
I'm a fan of Aaron Kaufman. His new show in airing Monday night at ten. I'm not into Gas Monkey so much since he left the show.

Gas Money really was built on Aaron's back. Not much with out him.

Fantom Works, My Classic Car, Graveyard Cars, Wheeler Dealers, Cuban Chrome. But Have given up on most of them because of the obnoxious studio heavy metal background noise that's supposed to pass as a complement to the story. It usually drowns out the narration or the person speaking. Same thing on the house rehab shows. Really overused and overbearing and doesn't add anything valuable but static.

They're all pretty formula: The Big Build, must be done in an unrealistic amount of time, big money, personality conflicts and of course, disaster at every turn.

I especially liked the cars that Wheeler Dealers used to do. I have saved a favorite of their's to watch again: an FSA Syrena they restored. A Czech automobile. Total trip.

I never missed an episode of My Classic Car and the new episodes of Counting Cars, the latter hasn't been on for awhile, repeats. On occasion Chasing Classic Cars and What's My Car Worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back