Is new ST made by XOM now??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Bottom_Feeder
Originally Posted By: 2012AccentSE
Sure looks like it...

Because?

Maybe the same bottle manufacturer but nothing to do with what is inside.

My opinion; the bottle design is poorly done. No side handle?

Originally Posted By: Bottom_Feeder
Sure looks like it...

Because?

That pic still doesn't answer my question. Yes, it's a bottle of M1 oil. Bottle is different. Labeling is different.

I just dumped a jug of that in our aging Lumina this afternoon. I had never even heard of ST Full Syn HM before. Price was right, I figured it was Warren whom I trust, and it seemed perfect for an 18 year old car with 191k.

Gee..I am terribly disappointed. The last time we had a labeling/bottle change was Pennzoil-and that thread was like ten pages long. Even the link referenced above is only three pages.

Some guys (literally) cared more about the Pennzoil label than they did about their ancestry.

Quote:
That pic still doesn't answer my question. Yes, it's a bottle of M1 oil. Bottle is different. Labeling is different.

Doesn't Valvoline have a similar rear label?

My 2¢

I was at WM over the weekend. Saw the new ST bottle. It's still a Warren product - the inkjet-printed dot matrix lot/production numbers have the same structure as a WPP product. I pulled a old ST ATF bottle to confirm this.

Bottle is not Amalie like some think it is. Warren does make their own bottles in-house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back