Mobil 1 rebate start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they do it you'll find out tomorrow if it's running from March 1st. Companies never let you know before the actual start date so as not to lose full priced sales beforehand. I worked in retail for 10 years, I know their thinking
lol.gif
Whimsey

The past years have started March 1, and it goes through to May 31. Then, they would have another one start in August, and go to October 31.

Same thing with the Mobil Delvac rebates. Last year was different though, instead of ending in October, the rebate period went until December 31.

The Mobil 1 rebate is not up on their website yet. The Delvac rebate is now up there though.

Mobil has increased the quantity of the oil you can purchase with the rebates! Last year's rebate, the Delvac 1 ESP 5W-40, you could buy 5 one gallon jugs maximum and 2 five gallon pails maximum.
On this new rebate, you can buy 10 one gallon jugs of Delvac 1 ESP 5W-40 and 6 five gallon pails maximum.

https://www.mobil.com/en/mobil-delvac/products/promotions/60-off-diesel-domain

Meijer has $2 off coupon per Mobil 1 jug and 10% off total purchase coupon through the Meijer app. Act fast, Meijer coupons expire either today or tomorrow. I am going to load up tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back